Temperature Controlled Warehouse, Sunday-Thursday nights
Empire Distributors Inc, A Leading Beverage Distributor is now hiring a PM Warehouse Worker. Our company offers competitive wages, potential growth opportunities, and excellent benefits that include, but aren't limited to health care, retirement benefits, paid time off, company paid life insurances, and supplemental Aflac and legal plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
* Drives and Operates fork lift equipment.
* Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
* Ability and willingness to select, stock, load and/or unload ALL products that may be ordered by our customers.
* Fills requisitions by retrieving required products per the customer order.
* Sorts and places materials or items on conveyer, racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
* Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
* Accurately marks materials with identifying information.
* Prepares loads leaving during production as well as those leaving the next morning.
* Returns products to appropriate areas.
* Opens boxes and other containers.
* Repacks breakage
* Maintains safe, organized and clean work area.
* Cleaning includes, but is not limited to, the removal of all remaining trash, broken glass, cardboard etc. at the end of the shift.
* Check with a member of management team before leaving at end of shift.
* Other duties as assigned by the Night Manager/Supervisor.
Education and/or Experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
" Empire is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. We are committed to ensuring that all employment decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need; without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disabilities, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. "