- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be able to work in a sitting position for 8 or more hours per day.
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 25 pounds as needed.
- Must be able to travel to job locations by automobile and/or commercial airline as required.
- Per Performance Work Statement ( PWS) 126.96.36.199 Pressure Monitored Room Inspections and documentation: Contractor shall perform inspections of all Womack Army Medical Center WAMC facility Pressure Monitored Rooms in accordance with WAMC SOP 420-2 and maintain all inspection records. There are hundreds of pressure rooms that require testing.
PWS 188.8.131.52 Contractor shall coordinate this effort with Facilities, Industrial Hygiene, and Infection control, both for conducting the inspections and for sharing information.
PWS 5.15.4 Work includes maintaining required humidity levels and required Air Balances in critical patient care areas.
Employee is to perform test and balance OR's, ISO rooms, clean and soiled utility, and other required rooms. Balance AHU's, return and exhaust fans. Provide inspection reports along with documentation of balance reports to industrial hygiene.
Preferred but not required: TAB, HVAC, EPC Certifications.
This position is Monday - Friday (Dayshift)