Valiant Integrated Services is seeking a highly experienced and skilled Program Manager to lead our professional team at the XVIII ABN Mission Training Complex (MTC) at Ft. Bragg, NC Hub and related MTC Spokes. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing the planning and development of Large Distributed Joint and Army training simulations and exercises in Live, Virtual, Constructive & Gaming environments as well a good business acumen. Manages all aspects of program delivery at MTC-XVIII Airborne Corps. Responsible for Profit and Loss (P&L), delivery of services, quality control, and associate development. This position reports to the Director, Mission Command Training in the Ground LVC-G portfolio.
- Functions as the single point of contact between the Contractor, Teaming partners and customers, and performs on-site management for this task order contract.
- Lead the deliberate mission analysis process in coordination with the functional managers and key stakeholders. This includes analyzing mission requirements against capabilities, defining objectives and priorities, coordinating and assigning projects and resolving problems.
- Facilitate quality of service delivery through observation, analysis and customer interaction.
- Manage the coordination and execution of the task order mission training services for multiple unit exercises
- Manage Profit and Loss (P&L) of assigned programs. The on-site manager or alternate shall have full authority to act for the contractor on all task order matters relating to daily operation of this task order. responsible for the performance of the work
- Secret clearance
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Served as either a battalion or brigade commander or S3
- At least 10 years of supervisory experience
- 25 years military experience with military training and training support background
- CGSC or equivalent level military schooling (MEL IV)
- Experience in operations and training at Division or higher level
- Background in training management
- Full understanding of Mission Command Training Support Program (MCSTP)
- Familiar with large training events and how to use the Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC) to support customer training requirements
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills are required
- Position requires close customer contact and the ability to work independently and creatively
- Successful candidates must exhibit the ability to effectively communicate with clients, colleagues and senior government officials as well as Valiant Corporate Leadership
- Must be proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled