The DoubleTree Hotel believes top tier Team Members deserve some recognition!
By securing a position with us you will be awarded with up to $1,000 in incentives paid throughout your first year!Incentives will be awarded on your 30th day employmentPLUSyour 6-month anniversaryANDagain on your 1-year anniversary!
At the DoubleTree by Hilton Albuquerque hotel, we are seeking an energetic, friendly and inviting personality to join our team- if this is you, please feel free to apply. We are seeking to fill a full-time lobby attendant position. Your duties will include the list below:
Experience and Skills
- To clean and maintain all public restrooms in impeccable condition to achieve standards of quality.
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents by extending arms over head to reach all above areas. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves, extending arms overhead, bending and stooping as needed.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, applying pressure in repeated motion.
- Empty trash.
- Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to Safety/Security Department.
- Provide general public assistance, instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting room attendants or house person when requested.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment.
- Ability to extend arms, scrub, bend, stoop, and stand and walk public areas for extended periods of time.
- Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions under limited supervision.
EEO/ Employer AA/V/D