Location: Wilson, NC (27896)
Duration: 6 month contract
Job ID: #61047
US Citizen candidates and US Person
The position you are applying for will require a successful candidate to pass a background check, drug screen and you will need to show proof you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a valid medical or religious exemption prior to your start date.
Please send resumes to Samantha Redfield at email@example.com
Manages high complexity design and planning of layout for assembly and materials handling.
Adaptation of machine or equipment design to factory and production conditions.
Planning of sequence of operations and specification procedures for the fabrication of tools and equipment and other functions that affect product performance.
Additional Job Details:
Industrial Engineer - Conducts research to evaluate potential solutions related to changes in equipment design, procedures, manpower, personnel, or training to ensure the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow.
* Establishes and implements quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
* Reviews and provides analytical input to documents, such as proposals or other operational procedures, to support studies pertaining to cost control, production improvement, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
* Develops and maintains the layout of production floor space to establish maximum utilization of equipment.
* Establishes the physical layout of machinery and the most efficient sequence of operations and workflow.
* Plans the sequence of operations and procedures and documents manufacturing standard work and routings.
* Plans the allocation of resources, materials and personnel to establish maximum utilization of equipment.
* Performs research and engineering laboratory functions involving the layout, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modification of electronic or electro-mechanical devices, assemblies, subsystems, and systems.
* Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, productivity improvement, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
* May assist facilities engineers (planning and design of facilities) and materials logistics (packaging design).
All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional 5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their assignment.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.