FSA, a rapidly growing professional support services company delivering high-quality service in support of the Department of Justice (DOJ), has an immediate vacancy for a Financial Investigator to support DEA's Office of Diversion Control (ODC), and the Diversion Control Program.
In this role, a Financial Investigator will:
- Support a Federal law enforcement agency in the analysis of complex financial and business records to support federal diversion related investigations, prosecutions, and the seizure and forfeiture of illegally derived property.
- Organize and conduct detailed examinations of information generated during complex financial criminal/civil investigations and information available through alternative sources for the purpose of conducting financial analyses of personal/business assets of targeted organizations/individuals.
- Utilize information obtained as a result of the financial analysis and prepares documentation for use by law enforcement personnel pursuing civil and criminal matters.
NOTE: Applicants with an INTERIM SECRET Clearance Preferred
A Financial Investigator must meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- 5 years of criminal investigative experience, with minimum of 2 years of experience in financial investigations
- Working knowledge of current financial investigation techniques
- Skilled and capable in oral and written communications
- Minimum of INTERIM SECRET Clearance
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer - We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, genetics, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment and random substance abuse testing.
Visit us on the Web at: www.forfeituresupport.com