Clean Harbors is seeking aTrainer in Dolton, Illinois. The Trainer is responsible for conducting instructor led training classes and assisting with the implementation of Clean Harbors' business systems, business processes, and computer devices supporting the organization.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Conduct instructor led training classes
- Assist with the implementation and roll out of new business systems and business process training programs, including, but not limited to Win Web and Beacon applications and computer devices; Assist with supporting sales and services personnel needing help understanding new business systems, business applications, and computer devices
- Identify core competency training requirements for assigned job codes and ensure requirements are loaded into PeopleSoft; Ensure assigned job codes complete core competency training requirements while tracking and reporting progress to management; Ensure completed training courses are entered in PeopleSoft and performs data entry as necessary.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of training courseware, processes and tools necessary to support training activities
- Ensures training documents and supporting information are stored in a central document management system; Assist with updating the existing training and development programs for all assigned job codes
- Assist with the development and distribution of standard operating procedures (SOP) and policy changes to the field
- Assist with analysis for the Sales Organization and support Sales Management as needed
- Track technician training and progression;
- Follow up weekly meeting to determine problem areas and mitigate;
- Conduct trainings:regional class trainings, coordinated with regional H&S and management;
- Liaison for compliance questions, resolve problems in field real time, document program deficiencies, work to coordinate feedback to IT for program enhancement suggestions from field;
- Will need to continually update all documentation stored on site for field reference;
- Work with Senior Leadership and corporate Training Department to continually enhance programs created for field and paperwork management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma;
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position;
- 3-5 years of Training is preferred;
- Ability to travel overnights as needed;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Familiarity with SumTotal or similar LMS is preferred;
- Familiarity with DOT and EPA regulations is preferred;
- Applicant must be able to productively work within a professional environment.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harborsis the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.