Account Executive - Multiple Locations Available!
Scope/Purpose of the Position:
The Account Executive primary duties include soliciting loans from mortgage loan originators, mortgage brokers, and mortgage lenders ("Company Wholesale Customers") at their places of employment, retail establishments, or in other social settings away from any HomeBridge office. This position is also responsible for performing work incidental to and in conjunction with your outside sales activities, including building and maintaining relationships with Company Wholesale Customers, marketing, promoting, and increasing the Company's presence by visiting retail establishments. He/she you will have significant independence in dictating their schedule. By performing the primary duty of making sales, he/she shall, during each work week, be customarily engaged away from HomeBridge's office, and will spend a majority of work time each work week away from HomeBridge's office making sales calls and related sales activities
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions (Other Duties may be assigned):
- Represents the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner: by providing an exceptional level of customer service, supporting the mission statement, and adhering to our core values in all functions of their job responsibilities and interaction with internal and external customers.
- Spends more than 50% of their time making outside sales calls and performing related sales activities which include but are not limited to: meet and call on clients, referral sources, realtors, and business prospects at their homes and places of employment or in other social settings away from any HomeBridge office.
- Markets and promotes HomeBridge's financial products to their business community, including mortgage brokers and bankers generating new accounts and servicing existing accounts.
- Understands product guidelines and all company loan programs and their requirements.
- Keeps up-to-date on federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the mortgage lending industry.
- Collects and analyses financial documentation from the broker or banker and assists in structuring the loans. Recommends the appropriate loan program based on the borrowers' needs and financial circumstances, including credit history, assets, debts, investments and amount of the loan.
- Advises the broker/banker of the advantages and disadvantages of each program.
- Manages a pipeline of locked loans through their mortgage brokers and bankers.
- Interacts daily with support staff to move pipeline to funding.
- Accepts the responsibility for any and all follow-up items that are needed for loan funding; responds immediately to any request from shipping, underwriting, etc., as needed.
- Becomes proactive within the mortgage industry and broker community (i.e. broker associations, trade shows, seminars, etc.).
- Reports to work on a daily and timely basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mortgage process, underwriting, and closing guidelines.
- Excellent knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, USDA and VA product guidelines.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate across a variety of audiences.
- Understanding of Federal Regulations governing Real Estate Lending as well as the company's Fair Lending policies.
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data.Professional and effective interpersonal skills. Solid decision making skills with display of professionalism in maintaining confidentiality.
- Intermediate level of computer skills, including the ability to function in a windows environment.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to be results oriented with sound judgment.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive while recognizing and supporting the company's goals and priorities.
Minimum Qualifications or Training:
- Minimum of two to five years' experience working in the mortgage industry at a mortgage company, broker, bank or other financial institution.
- Comprehensive understanding of related guidelines and working knowledge of products and pricing.
- Tactical demonstration of sales techniques.
- Must be knowledgeable on the methods and procedures for promoting and marketing of products and services.
- Required at all times to possess a valid motor vehicle driver's license and shall provide evidence thereof at time of employment and thereafter at any time requested by HomeBridge. Required to possess valid motor vehicle insurance as required by the state in which the motor vehicle is licensed. Required to provide evidence thereof at time of employment and thereafter at any time requested by HomeBridge. If your driver's license or insurance is revoked, suspended or discontinued you must notify Human Resources immediately of the revocation, suspension or discontinuance action.
Multiple Locations Available