Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver
ResCare Home Care
About this Career Opportunity:
- Assists nurses by performing various basic care activities related to services essential to caring for the personal needs and comfort of patient.
- Dresses, grooms, bathes, feeds, takes and records vital signs of patients.
- Answers call lights, assists in toileting, oral care, nail care, catheter care, assists patients in wheel chairs, transports, turns bedridden patients, reports patient changes, and takes out trash.
- Requires certification as a Nurse Assistant; functions may not exceed Standards of Practice as accorded by certification.
- Provides simple or uncomplicated patient care.
- Cleans room and changes bed linen.
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, and respiration rate.
- Gives medication as directed by Physician or Nurse and makes notation of amount and time given.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum age requirements is 18 years.
- Valid driver’s license, with satisfactory driving record, as defined by agency policy.
- Certification, if required by state licensure as a CNA or Home Health Care Aide in the state in which the aide is to provide care.
- Completion of a recognized home care aide training program or 6 months of recent experience as an aide.
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting and may be expected to lift up 75 lbs.; must be able to sit, stand, and walk for periods of time and bend, stoop, push, pull, and reach.
If you are a Certified Nursing Assistant or Caregiver and looking for a fresh start in a healthcare setting that fosters professional growth, that fits your life, and is close to home, stop by on Thursday, March 14, 2019 between 9am and 4pm.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.